High capacity winch is ideal choice for heavy duty! It has high efficiency, complete safety protection devices, reliable performance and powerful strength. According to functions, high capacity windlass includes anchor winch, mooring winch, towing winch, tugger winch, capstan winch. For power supply, it has high capacity electric winch and high capacity hydraulic winch.
Ellsen Group, one of great winches manufacturers in China, supplies types of marine winches and construction winches for sale, such as constant tension mooring winches, boat capstan winch, warping capstan, electric capstan rope winch, power boat anchor winch, electric anchor winches and sailing winches for sale.
Whatever kinds of winches customers want to purchase, they can buy suitable winch from Ellsen!
Dia of anchor chain/rope: ø12mm – ø128mm
Speed: 9-11 m/min
Drum: single or double
Ceritificate: BV, ABS, DNV, RMRS, etc
Get a Free Quote
The damage of wire rope disarrangement
It accelerates the weariness of wire rope. When wire rope is arranged on the drum in disorder, chain with traction force will be squeezed out and pressed in. This can cause serious weariness, the diameter of wire rope becomes thinner, broken wire ropes increase, and service life of wire rope becomes short.
It causes that wire rope slides out of drum. Wire rope is arranged in disorder, it causes packing phenomenon, destroys rope plate. When packing height is higher than that of drum edge, wire rope slides out of drum easily. This can lead accident.
The reasons for wire rope in disorder
Disorder wire rope has following reasons:
- The winch is not arranged properly, namely deflection of wire rope doesn’t meet standards.
- The winch wheel is lack of oil, it can’t slide around when rotating on the drum.
- The rope arrangement device is not effective or is dissembled.
- The operation is not correct, the rotation is not tight.
Take different measures according to practical conditions.
- For installation quality or ineffective rope arrangement device, report to ask for help timely;
- For operation or improper maintenance, operate and maintain seriously according to rules;
- Avoid that wire rope becomes loose or tight suddenly.