Chain winches are widely applied for lifting and dragging material on the ship, deck, offshore. Chain winch can be used for anchoring, towing and mooring ship. It has small and compact structure, very easy and fast to install and maintain. Light weight makes it convenient to displace. It mainly has two types, electric marine winch and hydraulic marine winch. The latter has large loading capacity than the former.
Ellsen also has customized service! Every customer can purchase suitable marine winch from Ellsen!
Dia of anchor chain: ø12mm – ø128mm
Speed: 9-11 m/min
Load capacity: 1ton- 100ton
No. of gypsy: single
Ceritificate: BV, ABS, DNV, RMRS, etc
Get a Free Quote
How to buy cheap chain winches with top quality?
Price and quality are two important factors for purchasing a marine winch. Every customer wants to buy a cheap winch with good performance, this needs some skills.
- First, low price means less winch cost. Choose a professional winch manufacturer, not a very famous company. Most famous company supplies similar products with higher price. Professional supplier can ensure reliable quality and affordable quality, such as Ellsen Group. Ellsen designs and produces marine winches based on strict standards and meets requirements of different working condition.
- Second, visit the factory, especially the producing plant. This can make clearer image about the company’s strength, service, team, material and other details. It is better to see rather than to hear for many times. Many customers visit Ellsen and purchase Ellsen products without hesitation.
- Third, make careful comparison. Ellsen also openly encourage customers to shop around via comparison links. According to different practical needs and working conditions, choose the most suitable winch! Suitable winch can adapt the condition well, finish duty fast and save much energy.
How to ensure high safety of chain marine winch?
Safety is essential for both marine winch and operator. High safety can prevent the machine form damage, reduce failure rate and protect the operator from accidents.
- First, operate the winch according to the standards strictly. Operating rules are basic guarantee of
Safety. Before using the winch, every operator should receive professional training, get qualified license and obey the operating principles.
- Second, check and maintain the winch carefully. This can help find the problems early, take measures and solve problems timely, this can avoid accidents and failures.
- Third, choose the winch with durable material and complete safety protection device. The winch is used under wet environment, on the deck, ship or off shore, thus the material must be anti-corrosion. The safety devices include brake device (belt type and block type), depth indicator, work station and protection circuit.