Anchor mooring winch is the combination of anchor winch and mooring winch. It can be used for anchoring and mooring ship. With multiple functions, it has wider application.
Aimix Group, a professional marine winches manufacturer in China, provides types of top marine windlass for sale, such as marine hydraulic winch, deck winch, gypsy winch, constant tension winch, electric trailer winch, small boat winch, drum winches for sale, horizontal anchor windlass, small boat anchor winch, boat capstan winch, constant tension mooring winch, electric towing winch and other types.
Customers can choose suitable type according to practical needs.
Buy Aicrane marine winches for reliable performance, high safety, great quality and affordable price!
Load capacity: 1 ton-100 ton
Drum capacity: 100- 1000 m
Power supply: 380V-460V, 50/60Hz, 3Phase
Dia of anchor chain: ø12mm – ø128mm
Customized service is avaliable
Get a Free Quote
Do check work carefully before using anchor mooring winch
- First, take external check work to ensure no obstacles around the winch device.
- Second, rotate the coupling of oil pump and electric motor, and make sure that parts of oil pump are smooth.
- Third, check the seal condition to make sure no oil spill of oil pump, cylinder, oil motor and pipe system.
- Fourth, check the oil level and oil temperature of oil tank.
- Fifth, check the lubricating condition of friction parts.
- Sixth, check the reliability of electric device.
- Seventh, check whether clutch handle is on right position.
- Eighth, check the belt brake, including belt weariness, dirt condition of braking belt and braking wheel surface and braking reliability.
- For lifting anchor, rotate sprocket shaft, and match with clutch gear and close tooth clutch. Release chain stopper and brake device of chain wheel. Start hydraulic motor and lift anchor. When the anchor approaches the highest point, the motor should work at low speed.
- After lifting anchor, place the handle on the middle position. Tighten the sprocket brake. Put down chain stopper and stop anchor chain. Release sprocket brake.
- For casting anchor, tighten sprocket brake, release chain stopper, take off tooth clutch, if not, the hydraulic motor can be damaged. Release sprocket brake and cast the anchor under anchor and chain’s own weight. To cast anchor safely, just utilize sprocket brake to control the speed of casting anchor.
- After casting anchor, tighten sprocket brake, put down chain stopper, stop anchor chain and release sprocket brake.